Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ugliest travelling fotos...

My ugliest travel photo must be during my work and travel... Am i really con-fused?

Saturday, May 27, 2006
2 strangers...

It's memorial day... It rained... 2 strangers sat in the bumper car at jenkinsons'.... i was looking at the right whereas at the corner of my eye i saw him looking left... It rained so we had a break... silence and peace was the contrast of the amusement park.... we didn't spoke a word.. so you think couples have alot of things to talk about... well... 2 strangers sat in the shelter not a single word spoken... first time one hope that rain would go away... time would move faster... memorial day weekend...


Inside you, I'm still a childish bitch...... *sigh...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...