Thursday, October 05, 2006

So, wad is love?

After watching sex in the city season 6 till 5 in the morning . The show made me feel so in love... So in love witht he things around me.. The people around me - my friends, my family, my dog, and Mr N.. yes yes Mr N he is like Mr big in the show... While smith jerrod is still my favourite.. He's hot .. He's nice... He's loyal... He's supportive.. He's what every girl is looking for... But he's fiction... hee! Sex in the city is fiction.. Being in Ney york for like twice in my life.. I don't see it a place for love... I only like it for it's shopping... But i like it .. it's different...

So, What is love? I think love changes every now and then... It changes as you grow older... When you're 16, you yearn for puppy love.. and when you're 18 you yearn for experimental love.... and when you are my age... you just want it all.. In the show, carrie said after a woman has sex she will produce a certain kind of chemical that makes a woman attach to the man... Well, maybe that's why mum and dad are so attached even they quarrel like everyday... They just have a common topic that I wouldn't have built...



Love is having breakfast and sex in the city in bed everyday.. My brother is so sweet.. he got me breakfast this morning and kop the other episodes i watched.... hee!I din know he is so nice.. And did i mention i love pancakes? Nic made some for me in the states... *sigh thous were the days...


Love is buying presents.. and leaving it in the bag... lol!!


Love is going for late night supper as a couple and walking down the street of holland...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Love is biting my shoe when he knows the shoe bite me 1st!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Love is having these bitches waiting for me at breko every dec the 26th....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...