Sunday, October 01, 2006

I went to church today...

I've been visitin church with karen for like 2 weeks... Why? Dunno leh.. there's no reason le.. Maybe there is a space in for me in church.. A place in which i do not know anyone and i can be anyone i want to be.. I kindna like it... hee!
Aldo has like 15% for amex card member la.. den me and karen chiong go see but don't have any nice shoes la... even have i also pok kai liao... need to wait for next allowance... hee! i have beeen searching for big chunky rings... anyone has intro? nice n cheap ones? lol!!! I like shoes but they keep 'biting my toes!!!! Miss Karen's wish : to marry a shoe maker so she can say bye bye to her blister.... hee!!!!But she'll never never never get married!




Yesterday I went to expo to see new york skin solution.. I really like the people i'm working with... Thanks to ZM.. They are kindna interesting people to work with.. One guy park at expo the whole the and the parking was like $12 la!!!! But according to ZM thie guy quite rich one so okay lor.. luckily he stay near me so can send me and zm home... hahaha!!! Women's fair wasn't packed with alot of people so i din really make a million dollars... lol!!


This is the mary chia guy la... They so 'jian' use man to lure girls to their booth... Den i ask him gimme a rose he sae cannot lor... only give the cute cute pretty gers and the big neh neh girls... But nm la.. He's really an eye candy la... But quite boring also.. Just stand at the booth the whole day and act cool.... not cold meh ?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...