Saturday, October 21, 2006

I need a detox plan!!!!

I have been eating and eating and eating non stop these few days... i feel so .... irritatated at myself... when you are fat you'l hate youself one... *sigh.... Last thursdae i went to watch "The departed" with Nic SW and ZM lor... Apparently ZM is going to Thailand this weekend... Lucky him.. Lucky nic too .. he got extended weekend from friday to wednesday sial... good life good life... Ok the show... It's like " Infernal Affairs" If you have watched Infernal affairs you'll laugh at "The Departed". To me, It's like a counterstrike movie... LOL! If you action pact movies with loads of blood spliting around then you'll like it lor.... It was a alrite movie to me... not alot people went to watch @ PS also...

So wad are the junk that i have been eating these few days??? hmm...Thanks to Mr N i ate fried rice and club sandwich @ hk cafe and bah Chor mee @ boon lay and kuishinbo is the ultimate... I feel so restless eating so much food... like everyhour i'm eating non stop.. Sorry Ms Shirl and JLI laugh @ you... now i'm getting my retribution... *so sad...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...