Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shoppin fren needed...

There is a 50% sale at warehouse... warehouse le... hee! I was really depressed ydae la...all the shit that i had to go thru... the next time shit.. the din i call u enuff shit... and the stupid lunch shit.... thnk God for zm he bought me lunch and acc me to shop... boy! he's not a shopper man.. he can buy a not so nice adidas jacket for $107 la... siao one lor... Den everything i sae nice he also sae buy... so irritating!!!! lol... but it was fun la .. Hope he and karen can get togets... He's like jian lor.. just that jian got better fashion sense... much better fashion sence... i miss him... *sigh... he so busy now.. busy with his hamster and his girlfren... hee!! I duno should i buy this top from warehouse not... i haven try yet... I wan go shopping with Irene!!! or yuki!!! or jialing!!!! Guys are bad shoppers la... except jian they all.. hee!!! Yummy food... Nice clothes.... excitin movie... estatic trips...1.5 more months!!! i can't wait!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...