Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm a 1* kayaker


I had the best weekend ever! Even i have to wake up quite early... But it's so cool... I'm so proud about myself... Mr N paid for my kayaking course... cos i quite pok la.. hee! But we are not taking 2 star cos i don't like the instructor and the sand keep going into my shoes la... and Changi beach is damm farking dirty la.. super disgusting la.. I think i'm sensitive to sea water a few years back i went to cairns to see the reefs once the water touch me it stings la.. here i also sensitive cos itchy la.... So, Wad's next? diving? Dunno le.. with my disgusting skin and one girl still seeing the doctor after her 1st dive with the sch ... and it's not cheap... i have to think la.... I ate $15 steamboat buffet @ bugis which is quite near my school la... ZM n N keep eating the crab whereas i eat the prawn cos i dunno how to eat crab (see my archieves and you'll know )and ajisen@ TM it's so crowded but not very nice le.. the crayfish one smelly smelly one and the pork curry taste like maggie curry flavour but it was fun la.. ZM forgot his phone *again!.... and i had BenNjerry's!!! again... City hall has this samsung exhibition... so we start photo whoring with the props there... hee!! Overall it was a wonderful weekend althou tiring.. but it's a good feeling... It's a great accomplishment....



There! I present to you the 1 star kayaker!! hee! This is my instructor - Bernard.. * i think

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...