Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy bday shouwoon!!!

It's SW 22nd!!!!





Sw has the britest smile amongst the guy frens i have.. i think... lol!! He really has a nice smile... Well, no photos of me alone cos i think i very ugly today... or has i alwaz been ugly... arrgg.... So angry.. y am i so ugly?? N i found out i don't like gers le.. how ah?? i also dun really like to hang out with guys le... *shit la... Wads wrong wimme? I really feel very turn off le... y like that man?? I so sad.. i miss my frens... i miss fiona... i miss bitching with her... I have not bitch about anyone for a very very long time... cos i have no frens... *sigh... But these guy frens will still need to grow up la.... lol! even after army ... he still play teasing games... and push here n there games.. i hope they'll get gf soon... and i hope mr n will grow up too... lol! yuki u noe wad i mean.. lol.. omg!! i'm bitching!! yay!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...