Saturday, October 14, 2006

I have breakfast @ hong xin!!


It is suppose to be good ... well, it's not too abd.. if you wan to have old school tim sum.. it's really not bad... it's at tanjong pg 7th floor... the life wad spoilt... but the place is really old school.. it's hard to find this kindna of place in spore anymore.. old man sitting around and lying around the void deck like it's apart of their house.. overall it's a not too bad place to explore .... I can't wait for sundae!! when i FINALLY meet pussy gang.. hmm.. wad should i do tmr? Mr N is spending it with his frens... me le? find my own program.. hee!What are the must try? egg tart and char siew sow.... nice.... wad are the no no? lo mai kai...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...