Friday, October 06, 2006

movie review



I watched this with miss karen... It's me and karen's first togets RA show... the storyline is quite predictable ... But I dunno why issit RA.. no sex scene at all... Interesting show.. But thous who go and watch is couples.. me and karen thot it would be like all lesbis or wad... but all couple.. that makes me and karen... er... weird....

One lousy show i watched is scoop.. yesterday with nicky... this show sucks to the core.. i nearly fall asleep.. It's suppose to be funny la... But i enjoyed dinner with him... he is a growing boy le... so must eat alot... he went from skinny to disgusting after his operation... so eat eat eat my boy...


I love these.... But nic don't like wedges le...


My milkshake boy... He loves milkyshaky..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...