Wednesday, November 15, 2006

When you have trust...

Never trust people to do something for you.. cos it will never succeed.. even the person has talked about how well they did it... Or even the person is closest to your heart... they will never tell you how to do it... they don't even tell you who to contact... even they promise you with a sincere heart... they will nv nv nv nv nv nv nv nv do what they promised or even do what you expected them to do.... I'm so pissed that beneath all the fluff.. there is nothin but air and bullshit... arrggg..... i nv take promises ever again....!!!

And nv too close to someone and trust everything say...

>> some people contradict themselves... A ger told me becos i noe you thats y i bitch about you... i was puzzled so i asked her so u bitched abt everyone you noe? she sae no cos u sae you dunno me so i bitch abt u lor... i only met her like a few times.. she makes me confuse.... she sae we sound different cos sound travel thru our skull or smth... or i sae sound travel thru vacumm so we sound differently of what we hear and what other people hear... i noe she don't like me .. i dun mind... i dun care... i was nice .. i think ... i guess nv be too frenly to pple you dunno... but there is no need to critise me like you have known me for ages... I don't put you in the spot and put you down... thanks but no thanks.... I've got enough of these people around me already....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...