Saturday, November 11, 2006

wad a day after my berfdae?

i was sad to receive the news that hongster will be away the day after my berfday... for all days you leave me during the christmas season... It is suppose to be filled with love... it's kindna heartbreakin thou... he din even invite me to tag along... *sigh. do they really hate me so much.. why can't i click with your frens? why can't you click with mine? mayb we are from 2 different kind of world .... when was the last time u went out with karen they all? since you are never accepting my friends.. i'm not goin to force you but dont' push me into your gang,,, cos they are not worth my time just like my frens are not worth yours...

mayb without you around it might give me time to think and look at the flowers around me.. hee! that happens every christmas... i believe and hope this christmas would be special again... i might feel love again...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...