Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So true lor * edited

After 10 years of marriage,
passion will die... left only with love and responsibility...

the husband will come home after work and
1) watch soccer.
2) play games.
3) read newspaper.
4) watch tv by himself.
5) eat dinner alone.
6) go drinking with his friends.
7) do anything and everything without the wife...

the wife will...
1) become fat and ugly.
2) feel neglected.



I got this from my fren's blog.. I totally agree with this statement... Isn't nice that now when you are ugly and fat.. they say you are beautiful... when you sae your hair is in a mess.. and you need a hair cut.. they sae ' hey, michelle your hair is perfectly fine!' but when you are old and ugly.. they say you need to loose weight... well, i love you the the way you are is was they sae now...but a few years later is i loved you the way you were... lol


>>> Thanks for sending a song to accompany me through my study times.. i know you can't play the piano for nuts... so of cos this is not played by you... but the thot is nice.... Thanks loads...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...