Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy 22nd ZhiMin!!!



More Care2 Stickies Here!

Hey Zhimin it's your 22nd ... happy berfdae!!! hee!

I took to NR home for the very 1st time in my life... It sound kindna fun so i decided to try it... I had to walk all the way to somerset lor.. if i wasn't crazy i dunno wad has gotten into me... I was short of 10cents so decided to try my ezlink.. to my surprise.. can have -2.63 one le... heng ah... but NR not very fun le... the bus driver was quite slow he had to stop at the junction even it's the green light... den the lights in the bus dark dark one.. the air con leaking one... den got weird old man... and sure got smell one la... it wasn't a pleasant ride with the old man keep rattling nonsense... i din like my 1st NR ride... mayb it's the wrong bus lor... i din bother to call N cos he wun wake up one la... so instead i get pissed i decided to do something different..no photos cos my phone low batt... buhooo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...