Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Exams exams and more exams..

Exams are pain in the butt.. Zm and nic and jeremy are all stuck in the lib cos they have finance paper tmr... I just finished my tax paper and com law paper ... It's not very easy lor... sigh... com law so confusing... i just hope i get a B for my overalls... pls pls pls no more B- in my results man.. But wad to do.. i stupid mar.. 2 more papers to go.. friday and saturdae... yay! after my paper den go korea liao.. yippy yay yay!!! I can't wait.. at the mean time must mug mug mug... hee! I'm on my crazy mood cos i cannot get a good nite sleep since sundae... everytime got exams or got something exciting going on the next dae i cannot sleep one... is just cannot sleep lor.. your mind will have alot of things running around loe....Someone but me sleepin pills... but is sleeping pills legal? i dun see it ard le... mayb got illness den can sleep... So i lack concentration now la... want to do everything... Exams stress are still okay... thank God i not taking Corp reportin.. everyone sae difficult everyone sae cannot finish! hee~ really thnk God lor... Tax is fun...i like tax but questions a bit tricky... i dun mind being a tax intern manz.... any employer looking for tax intern? hee! i dun mind filing your taxes for you .. pay pay pay!!! Iras make money.. my school make money.. my school big big... hehehehe!!!




Must prepare for exams so must have liang teh and toilet paper




I got orh che le... stupid clementi bus stop the chair so hard... make or metal one... and i bought drinks from sch vending machine i press soursop but why coconut come out?? can refund not?







I love the background!!

Went for dinner with nic a few daes bck... Relax before exams lor... after my paper i flying liao... so i might not have dinner with him liao.. Ding tai feng still okay only le... We tried the crab xiao long bao, fried rice and dan dan mian... taste like walnut paste.. lol.. not egg one le.. dunno wad sauce is that.. interesting .... wad interest me they teach you how to eat their xiao long bao...


This is cute rite... for people that dunno how to eat xiao long bao ... Let miss hampo teach you...

Step one:


Kiap your xiao long bao

Step two:


Dip in vineger

Step three:


Put in spoon so the soup wun spill and put abit of ginger on top if it

Next Step:


Put in you mouth liao la.. so many things to do...


Btw btw... remember to vote for mikellar k.. Queens of queens http://www.bluincmedia.com/queens06/vote.htm She's the 1st one you wun miss her!!! Don't vote the natalie la... hahahah

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...