Saturday, November 18, 2006

sorry...i loved

Why issit someone is worried if i'm save home?
Why issit that someone wans to make my day?
Why issit a goal for someone to make me smile?
Why do you wan to take my photo of all my smiles?
Why do you care more?
Why do Someone has more joke to sae?
Why do someone has more places to show?
Why do someone has more surprises to give?
I had wasted almost half my life away.. its time to go and have a better life... find a better grib... find a better love... u are not part of my life anymore...my frens are my life... u like to be alone so u are out of my life... it has been painful.. thnk you.. good bye farewell... sorry i loved you... at least i tried.... but we don't belong together.... You used to be an angel sent from above.... now you are a devil that i wish to burn in hell

>> haha!! sentosa tmr w shanshan baby... and hope my bf georgie can come along... cos i love them all... ben n jerrys here i go!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...