Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bidding is a pain in the butt and Mr N has been on the Dota spell again ..

Being in accountancy is a pain the butt la.. it seems that we have more modules to clear than thous biz people lor... They are clearing GE liao lor... But sometimes bidding just show how much you can edit your timetable for someone la... Sometimes quite pekchek to wan to have the same class as your friends one lor.. And it just show how important you are... Some people in my/his gang is pissing me off la... so are just so irritating... Some are just so scheming la... and some people are so blind .. There seems to be some competition who can get more friends lor... Apprently this guy (A )sae he don't wan to have any class associated to another guy(B) but when this other guy(C) wan to take this class on Thursdae with B. A wans to tag along. When there is trouble or when we get chase out of classes or in a scene of embrassement B always gone one.. But mr N n him are good friends la.. He rather wake up early in the mornin on mondays to go for classes with this B. Make me damm dulan la.... you think i very gian take same mods with you ah.. you think you are who? i made the first move la.. y i so stpud wven think of doin the same mod as you... argg... if i knew it's such a pain i would have just make my own decision... you got so many frens .. n u are so eligible to get any ger y am i holding you back?? arggg.. y i so stupid??!!!Say take 4 mods also you sae say take 5 mod also you sae... you have no idea how much you are afffecting me lor!!!!! you are driving mad la!!! arggg... angry la! bis people is so different la... I go see porkie n yuki going to bid which day la... So should i do 5.5 or just 4,5?cos this is a pain in the butt la... i'm going for exchange so i saving my GEs cos I cannot take acct mods at NTU la... *sigh.... He makes me think that Acct is a wrong choice... why? bcos of stupid mods... When he study i understand he has no time for me but when he has time wad does he do? dota? manga? I have 3 report to do so stop irritating me!!!

Sometimes it's amzing we have nothin to chat about... we don't even have a common topic.. we can't even click... but it's amazing how well you can click with other people... chatting with them on the msn... we barely use the msn... we don't even have a common topic... *sigh.... Why are you so frenly to gers?? Whya re you alwas the one to go sae 'hey!' ?It's like slapping yourself on the face when you talk about L and W .. bascially you are all the same... lol! feather of the same bird.... it kindna disgust me... but well it's not your fault we have nothin in common... i'm getting sick of this and keepin silent for a while..... ShhH...

You will not hear me bitch becos you think that is bo liao.. and it does not interest you... don't you think it's unfair that i hear you bitch about thous guys and you hate it when i bitch about my frens or the people around me? I can't even bitch cos you think it's mean and it does not have to do with you... BUT TO ME IT'S AMZING THAT YOU CAN LISTEN AND COMMENT WHEN THAT BITCH IS BITCHING ABOUT HER GROUPMATES... as hole rite???!!! .. and you are not in her group... you just bitch with her happily... but for me?... Arrggg.... PAin in the butt!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...