Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random

I went to this place oppostite shaw towers.. we call it the SB building... the steamboat quite cheap le... 15 bucks only... but no aircon la...


Look at the junk we had? thanks to yukiki cos she peel prawns for me... she like mummie like that... so nice... hee! but she buzy with corp reportin ... its driving her crazy...

SMU students damm bloody rich la.. these 2 girls sittin in front of me bring gucci to school la.. not only that inside is coach pouch one le.. wah lau eh... alvin sae my eyes green liao.. envy.. lol!


I had dinner with honghong at holland v... it has been a long time we had xiao long bao... it's still as nice i like it... yummy yum yum.... hee! no photos of me cos i fugly fark!

They had a photoshot at my school bus stop the girl so tall lor... now i noe why some gers can be model some cannot... but y bus stop ah... i don't get it... but got alot of photographer le.. so damm cool.. like ming xing like that...
I pluck flowers for him... lol!
I'm thinking where to go for internship.. i'm quite interested in events company but i think they might be too high up for me ah.. *Sigh...



Ah! yes.. my new found friend... hee!! some of you might have seen these at num.. i like the watermelon one le... but for kids one... hee!!! ah.. so ugly wear wad also not nice one la... but cute rite the slippers?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...