Saturday, November 11, 2006

So sick

Know this song by neyo? so sick.. hee!
Well, today has been a weird dae for me.. everything seems to be fake.... it's like matrix... hee! or am i on cruise mode?
Do you guys have any intro to where me n hong hong should go on a date? bcos movie and dinner is BORING!!! super Boring to me la... basically i don't feel like going for another movie anymore!!! I have never watched so many shows in my life before... I'm really sick of this kindna of dates.... I don't look forward to it anymore... i hate dressing up anymore... I hate going on dates!!! cos it's boring!!!!! either we meet for dinner or watch movie... don't we have other places to go ? other things to do? ARggg... everythin seems to be some dejavu everyday... I really sick of movies liao... I hate going for dinner and eating alone too!! i rather don't eat.. i can save the money... why do i wan to pay like 20 bucks on a meal... one of the main reason is the company.... even how good the food is if the company is wrong it just taste bad!!! I hate it when we go to TCC and i'm the only person ordering stuff... wads the point rite? i rather don't go... it's a nice place for drink and to chill out.. not for you to go and look at my have a drink... i don't even feel good!!! wad a waste for my money.. it feels like we are alwaz in a hurry... Bascially you are not a good food companion and not a good shoppin companion... mayb movie companion lor since you don't have to do anything but just sit there... * sigh... life is so boring.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...