Sunday, November 18, 2007

Seriously this CSP thingy is annoying me~

Dear PAW, ( IF YOU EVER READ YOUR EMAIL )
I have volunteered for one of your event, Animal Day some time back. OCS has inform me that PAW has yet send their appraisal form to OCS. This means the hours that we have volunteered have not been recognized. Please take a look into it and if PAW have not send the appraisal form to OCS please do it ASAP. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

( MY SCHOOL CCAS ARE MOSTLY DEAD, ONLY FANCY MAYBE ONCE A YEAR THEY NEVER CHECK THEIR EMAILS, THEY SET UP TO GET MONEY IN SCHOOL AND BOOST THEIR RESUME, EMPLOYERS SHOULD ASK HOW MANY TIMES THEY EVEN CHECK THEIR CCA EMAIL~)

Dear starringsmu peeps,

please find my form so that OCS can recognize my hours.. If not I will go crazy.....

Dear OCS,

please be more flexible when recognising my csp hours.. i have already done for another organisation and the hours are nor recognised. I feel very sore and unfair for it. I have done so many free hours and this sucks. The reason why i cannot graduate is due to my CSP hour.. not that i have nv done them but it's all admin stuff that refrain me from doing so...

Thanks red tape, and have a great week

michelle

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...