Tuesday, November 06, 2007

School crushed moi~

Weekends has been great... sleeping and more sleeping... had seafood on sunday w nic and his parents and brother and super kool sister in law... hee! super cheap.. but i dunno where is it lar... Friday was great with kiki porkie and leng leng... should do this often.. like to hang out with you guys.. too bad tam tam couldn't make it... have a farking important quiz tmr.. and i'm so not ready.. got to go study le.. next week got 3 presentations.. hee~ kool rite... can't wait for summer... i want to go to Australia... save save save... internship only paying me 650 a month... need to moonlight soon....

staying at home today.. hopefully i will start studying... i'm bored... played with my favorite bag.. i wan another one~! dad's going prague later... where is it? heard it's beautiful there... i wan my Gucci wrislet... but how to describe to this old man... lol~


My bag when it's boring and black...



Add some chain to make it more 'motorcyclish'





Got this from a street vendor in taipei... I love bag charms... give my bag a girly feeling... hee~

arggg... afa... i love you... pls be nice...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...