Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Dumb blonde and trendy wendy...

Skool is boring... reeding sux... mind my spelling... I have been surfing for a while and encounter something really cute so i decided to share it with you guys.. Some of you might have known trendy wendy and dumb blonde.. I think they are the same peeps... I wan't wait for exams i need a hair cut and i want to dye my hair~!!!

Trendy wendy


She just made my day.... time to be FCP~


Some of these stuff you really want to say it out but you can't... so bitchy but yet so cute.. nana would like the princess one...


Hahahahhaah~ this is for nic~



Why don't they have a module - shopping ah... the guys would do so badly at them.. at least we can finally do something better than them in school...


Dumb Blonde




This is so me... haha~ My friends in school think that i'm a bimbo... She is so funny... i didn't know blondes are so fun~




I think alot of girls would so agree with these lar...


For thous peeps who loves maths.. this is a great wallpaper...

And when everyone is wearing the little miss sunshine or what so ever shirt.. i like these more...





I think I'm a miss pms... hee~ The boobjob is funny lar... this is so fun.. so cute...

Alrites hope you guys like it... these made my day.. hope it made yours too... have fun studying...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...