Wednesday, November 21, 2007

*5 more days till exams...

I'm going to study today... i pray for a super smart brain... just gimme half of the smart alec brains pls~~ Why some peeps can still have fun and still do well for their exams ah... seriously thous business peeps are seriously damm smart or wad lor.. look at them.. no need to study.. party and more parties... school should be like that.. it should be fun~ I'm stuck at home.. nic is stress... he's studying.. or checking soccer results or playing gunbound or what so ever~ I'm bored... i wan't wait for holidaes to be here... i can't wait for genting... i can't wait for a huge piece of delicious chocolate cake... aww man.. staying at home makes me fat~! think of junk all day~ Happy studying bitches~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...