Saturday, November 17, 2007

menopause is not a bad thing after all~

mum's has been shopping the day dad left singapore... she bought loads of stuff that surprise me....



mum hate it when i spend my money on magazine... BUT she SUBSCRIBE in this catalogue... ( * note not buy subscribe ) and she bought me pajamas .. she's so kool... can wear for cheena new year le~!! yay!!! I don't even remember when is the last time i bought my cleo and 17 don't even talk about female lor~




Being the kapo ger at home.. I saw this at the side of mummy's bed.... arggg... i wan my wrislet even more~!!!







She bought 2~ so disgusting ah... but nvm can share... lol


she also bought this.. so cute...










Daddy really cannot shop...


Okay i take my words back.. hee~ another bottle to add on the collection....




No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...