Friday, June 01, 2007

Travel itch

For thous that know me should know.. I have a travel bug sickness... always invite you guys to join me la... travelling is fun.. well sometimes.. i like summer.. heheh~ time to travel... ( summer, travel) hee~

Alrite i'm opening invites for you guys to join me in:
Hong kong - 19 june to 10 aug...
Philipines dive/snokel trip - early august... (date to be confirm)

I'll be with nic for these trip... in hk if you don't mine living room den you just have to pay for your air tix.. philipines still need more planning.. but apparently according to nic his fren's dad own a island there.. lol.. Yes! island... feel free to msg me if you wan to join me... Wheeeee.... summer rocks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...