Sunday, June 03, 2007

After all the joy...

I've just received an email from my summer TA... this means school is starting soon again for me...*deep sigh......... how sick! yes yes yes.. i applied for summer term.. but werkin is also boring mah.. hopefully i can meet new crazylious frens.. but in smu... hmm.. only meet smuggers and selfish individuals.... *grinz... yuki will noe what i mean... summer term is only 5 weeks.. hopefully i will have a great time and time will pass really fast... I basically took up summer term due to QM but i could get it so i bidded for strategy... hopefully it's like mpw... something i can smoke through... i really hope i can go for another holidae bfore school start... maybe irene? maybe fiona? hmmm... dunno le... seems like they are all broke... I hope school will be fun.. keep your fingers cross okies.... come visit me for lunch or something... I'm still sino-ing...... WHeeeeEeeee....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...