Sunday, June 03, 2007

A shit load of something...

Yes... i miss playing kings club with my nus law and smu students... hee~ well, these few daes me and nic has not been really nice to each other... or lets say.. he has been giving me silly excuses and really lame reasons.. that i have come to a point of not being bothered... bascially the 'whatever' stage...

So many thnks to retail therapy.. ( shoe shoppin; i spelt shop shopping on my msn which wasn't on purpose) and late nite suppers with the crazy ntu Fwens.... hee~ and hope later bbq would be fun too... miss my pussycats.. very long never meet them already...

I think you guys already know that mango has sale... and i have alot of these already...

These shoes were screaming at me when i was at the new mall central... i love shoes! althou i suck wearin them... and one of them is on sale... shoes are gers best fren too...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...