Saturday, June 16, 2007

time flies





These pictures might be familiar to some you out there... and i'm not back from my little getaway yet... This is tekong guys... yes... the place where alot of guys dread to go... I recently attended my brother's passing out parade, POP in short... it was an experience... Tekong to me WAS like a prison.. i have never seens pictures of it... i thot the buildings were suppose to be grey and it's suppose to be a forgotten island that's dirty and run down... i thot the toilet was suppose to have no toilet paper or at least it will be like thous really old 'squat',white tiles toilet... but tekong is not like that at all! It's better than JI.. lol... there's auditoriums and bbq pits lor... ad the toilet was clean and NEW and better den obs... and it's not as dirty as i thot it would be... it's buildings has colours... like orange.. like green... no boring grey or boring green... hee~ it has a new beach and clean water... we should have chalet there la... I guess the army welfare has been better.. and they can retire early too... which is a plus point for me... but that's still in consideration... time really pass very fast.. one moment my brother was short and tiny.. now's he's huge and 'biggy'.. time really flies... i'm getting old... this is not a good thing... I'm goin to get cancer or stroke and the next thing i noe i'm goin to die liao... this sucks!






we took the last boat home.. we had to wait for 2 hrs.....



Soldier in training...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...