Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A few weird things in a day...

Went for supper with my twin... lol~ and boy was it a super weird day....

  1. Found someone who is born on the same day AND same year as me.. it's not easy to find someone who is born on the 26 dec k~
  2. Found someone's name call yishun... he sae it's common that after someone find out .. they first thing is they say they are ang mo kio or bishan ( which was wad i did) then they ask him he has any siblings ( which i also did ) .. I was laughing my ass off the chair la
  3. Found crazy and onz peeps in SMU.. and in my QM group somemore... I thot SMU only have SMUggers?
  4. Didn't see the spot at the back.. hit mum's car's backside... *oopps~*
  5. Went all the way to upper thomson... when great world has the exact HK cafe
  6. How they garnish their food with dou miao....
  7. Got out in the rain in the middle of the night~
  8. had werid conversation .. that our past is like common....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...