Saturday, June 23, 2007

Silver surfer!!!

Caught Fantastic 4: silver sufer the other day with carissa and eve.. It was a fantastic show! I love it.. I think it's much better than the men in white a thousand million times.. or a thousand billion times... It's funny.,, It's exciting.. It's romantic.. It's everything!

We had dinner at marina with Xiuming at imperial la mian and xiao long bao.. I dunno if you guys are aware or not..BUT it's exactly the same as crystal jade xiao long bao... like photocopied out one lor... the service.. the price.. the xiao long bao... the la mian.. even the price! it's the same as crystal jade one... I was amused la...Had a great time with carissa and eve and xiuming... Congrats to carissa to her new job!! Wheee.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...