Saturday, June 30, 2007

My life is a facade....

Many many thanks to thous asking if i'm okay and it has been a while since i receive an e card... This e card brought a smile to me today... It gives me alot of assurance that around this hectic life .. there's still peeps who care... esther got admitted to hospital yesterdae.. i hope she's okay... and getting enough rest... I'm so glad that there's still peeps who are there more than the people who are suppose to be...





Nic is goin to guangzhou with the hu li jing tmr... I doubt i'll be missing him cos i have the peeps that love me the most here... My day is always ruined by his phone calls, sms or even the thot of him... everytime i call or msg he's either ktv, drinking, with colleagues... every call ends with anger i can hardly swallow or cannot control...

so many many many thanks to all thot frens who gave me a hug.. a smile.. a joke... an e card... or even asked if i'm alrite... I'm so thankful i've got you guys here with me taking my emos and cheering me up... Thanks guys...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...