Sunday, June 03, 2007

I did my nails and brows on the same day...

ahhh... love being pampered... i don't think i'm under the high maintainance list thou... I think gers would love to be nicely 'coloured' hee~ Met my photowhore - irene at far east to shape my o so nice brows... the lady was really nice... she kept asking me pain or not.. and she understood i have sensitive skin... so she did my brows gently...but it's still painful la.. but less pain if its some chor lor auntie doing it.. hee~ she din do it like supermodel thin which is wad i wan... love it!


went to suntec to collect irene's new OPI nail polish...yay! she waited like before i went for the cheena trip la... one of the colours is so barbie.. but we don't like the colour thou... might be able to sell it soon.. hee~ irene did my nails in the neoprint machine la... lol~ i was so worried.. she sae okay one la...


we went to have crystal jade xiao long bao and la mian... it's still so good! better than the one at shanghai le.. if i got money open in shanghai one crystal jade.. the 'famous' one will have to close down man.. the o' so yummy soup.. ahhh~~ and the la mian... fantastic!


Wad a beautiful day.. with all my favourite things....nails.. brows.. Irreeeneee.. lamian xiao longbao.. choco chip cooookieee....



So, where did i drop my dollar?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...