Monday, February 05, 2007

Scandinavia

I alwas thot Scandinavia is an airline cos i took it t bangkok a few years back... lol~ until rachel talked to me about it a few weeks back... hee~

Well, according to wikipedia:
Scandinavia is a historical and geographical region centered on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe and includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. The other Nordic countries Finland, Iceland and the Faroe Islands are sometimes included, because of their close historic and cultural relations to Scandinavia.

I always thot that iceland is a place full of greens while greenland is full of ice... paisey la.. i not geo student le.. abit sua ku...I wonder if they speak English or some foreign language.. interesting place.. would like to find out more since ikea is from sweden and sweden is from Scandinavia.. hee~

So, is ireland in UK? hmm...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...