Friday, February 23, 2007

photo shoot @ wellness centre..

My fren eric from sis is a photograher.. so we got nothin to do take some stupid/artist photos... photo whore wad to do..hee~ but for fun only one la... nothin compared to models at victoria secret fashion show and our famous key le... but these are some of my favourite.. hee~




These are shots with flash so like nothin special.. but i like the most le.. lol







And of cos candid shots.. hahaha













Valentine was the theme at wellness.. i like the last photo the most.. heehhehe.. and last but not least...


I took this k.. i think i got talent.. lol.. got to try the thousand bucks camera le.. not esy to use k.. and quite heavy.. i will just stick to my digital camera.. lol~

>> i'm going cable ski with nic on saturday... wheee... i love holiday~!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...