Sunday, February 18, 2007

cable ski @ batam



Yes it so much fun... 80 bucks only.... pack my day with loads of excitement... includes everything... food.. transport.. board.. much more fun than wakeboardin le.. wakeboarding cheat our money one... this one more relax.. really get to play more.. more workout also...i chouldn't stand up todae.. cos my hand fraking pain.. all blister den we noe can buy gloves for only 3 bucks... neh neh pok... but it was alot of fun.. HOWEVER i forgot to bring my camera so i cannot explain you guys how much fun was it.. lol.. and at 5 there was a power failure! me n nic climb up the freaking tall cable n jump down la~ !!! yes! i jumped.. and yes~ it's farkin scary.. and Yes~! it's damm painful la... but it's like the obs leaping thing la... just that u have to come down la...

* yuki you wun like these photos..













Cable ski is indeed fun but a farking painful sport... okies... tired already... nicky made my day~!yay!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...