Saturday, February 03, 2007

Regrets and sacrifices...

I think its always normal to have regrets and sacrfices.. Sometimes you sacrifice or make the wrong choice or didn't do something you wanted to do... u might think 'hey~ why didn't i do that?' I must say i have made sacrifices and had moments of regrets in my life... and sometimes it is due to wrong the choices... There are so many sacrifices one can have to make in their lives... a mum might have to give up her working life? or social life? One might sacrifice their time to be with their love ones... Or sacrifice your sleep for a freaking paper ... well, i must sae i had moments of sacrifices in my life.. and also moments when i regret i made these sacrifices..... I can sae my life is full of regrets... I regret not being a pliot or not even try... I regret not putting enough time for my auntie n uncle and georgie... I regret not putting enough effort in my studies ... I regret not paying attention in class... i regret not putting effort and believes in myself and my friends... well, this list will go on and on... well, i believe everyone have many dreams... I hope everyone would put in as much effort as possible and not be like me having so much regrets.... I have made so many stupid sacrifices sometimes i blame myself about it... i hate myself being weak and easily making the wrong mistakes.... But i hope i won't regret not spending enough time with my loves one knowing that they are leaving... at least at this point of time i know i have tried and put in effort... if people don't accept it..so be it... i know it's not my fault... becos they have other more important things to do.. I believe there are more important task for me to fulfil... more important decisions to make... i feel stagnant now... maybe i really need to make a big sacrifice and put myself in a better position... a place where i can grow and i can learn... and of cos comfortable with... but it's not easy leaving my comfort zone ... how can i leave everything behind and imagine nothin had ever happen... all the stupid regrets i made must be forgotten and i hope this sacrifice would be worth it and not the wrong one...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...