Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pms- ing.. or just another bad day...

Todae hasn't been good... i feel so restless... But i don't want to be a couch potato at home.. didn't bring my calculator.. fso basically i feel very uncomfortable... One moment i feel like ice cream another moment i don't feel like it anymore... I feel so confuse... don't know what to do... feel like i'm not growin... feel like everything around me is changing and moving ... whereas i have kept myself from it... this is not me... whats wrong wimme? i wan to go to kap to buy flowers... i wan to go to chinatown to see the buttons... i wan to go to little india .. for wad? hee~ threading lor maybe.. I wan out.. but there is so many things i have to do.. but why haven't i start? what is stopping me? Why ami not moving and jsut whining here? *sigh... i wish books interest me... i wish nic will stop shouting at me... i wish i'm becky in suvivor... i wish i'm a strong bitch... i wish i would be stronger and walk away... i hope i wun be the last to noe... i just everything to be right.. i just wan to have a drink and chill with you... i just wan to hang out with you... but my company is not enough... i dunno if i'm pms-ing or i'm just getting ready for something bad or i have been let down... again... *deep sigh...

>> when is the last time you praised someone? When is the last time your love ones praised you? When is the last time someone says you are beautiful? weel, i guess i dun need frens that think i'm ugly... ur frens...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...