Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's official~!!!

I love valentine more than my berfday!!! It's so difficult to plan my berfdae but for Vday it's differnt it's just the both of us.. hee~ i love my vdae this year .. it's much beter than the last.. even though i got pinky phone last year... Ya.. it's been a year... I love my valentines daaayyyyeh...
* photos overload.. only for people with high speed connection

1. Dear dear surprised me by bringing flowers for me after class..
aww.... roses are red... from josh... www.danytraits.com .... smu got discount somemore... Their flowers are of GOOD quality one lor.. got drink water one lor.. very nice...







Nic got me poker chips (lol~) and beautiful flowers... i got him a watch ... and one for myself also.. hee~ told you it was great la..

2. then we wanted to try the makeover thingy by siss.. but we waited for 2 hours still not our turn.. nic sleep lor.. i also nearly fall asleep man... so we took fotos with uni-y for charity somemore.. Rachel my fren.. pretty rite? she really nice! and nic's fren made me a balloon flower.. so nice... the make up abit wayang rite... hee~





3. Then my darling boy que for more than 3 hrs for donut for me lor.. how sweet.. really lor.. so silly rite.. but it's really good when it's fresh... thnks dear~!! i love it... even george ate like 5 glazed...





4. then we went to watch protege @ ps, it really an interesting show... i like andy lau and the ger that take drugs i think she'e pretty... hmmm...whole row to ourselves k




What a wonderful day... and busy one too... nic waited for my classes to end... it's really a sweet day... i really like my valentines day... it's so perfect i cannot ask for more... i really really love it.. i didn't expect so much from this boy.. it's really a huge surprise... fro my last entry you guys should noe wasn't expecting much rite.. well, i'm wrong... i love this exctiting day !!! hee~ anywaes, happy VALENTINE bitches~!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...