Sunday, February 18, 2007

15 days of new year has more exictement than 1 month of christmas

I had a crazy and busy new year this year... hee~ thnks to all my crazy fwens.. and thnks to the one week long term break that makes me go kuku~

Day 1 - Ah ma house


Day 2 - dear dear's auntie place then his ex tution tcher place .. mj and ban luck ah! but i very suay this year .. so no more gamble gamble.



Day - i dunno what i forgot.. lol SOA lou hei and SOB vegas nite.. i lost all my chips and nic's chips.. boo hooo hoo.. so am i SOA student or SOB? lou hei and dim sum was at a restuarant that is very near our school.. thnks to hong han that planned it.. whereas vegas nite.. it's at admin block..










Yuki bought me a hp strap and a bag.. i feeell like christmas again!!!!!
<3 style="width: 334px; height: 443px;" src="http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k316/misshampoo/IMG_4427.jpg" border="0">
Last day - fire works with pussy cats and snakes... and Settlers playing doggy game with nicky.. the brownie is so yummilious can...







You guys huat already?



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...