Thursday, February 15, 2007

my busy week..

last week was a busy week .. well, busy haveing pre holiday party~!!! hee~! even thou i have like audit paper n MPW mcq.. i must show you guys i had some fun too.. stupid FT dine out and interview is over~~~~ my suit can put for sale already cos i doubt it will be what i want to wear for my work next time.. heee~



Me and serene.. SMU wakiki poster ger k....

And of cos elieen la.. she say she look like fiona sai la... hahah

Next, i went Ice Cold Beer with ck n tessa.. play bridge with tessa was a joy.. it was so fun`!! and the chicken there is fantastic.. it's ha cheong kai le.... hee~ damm dope...i love the beer too!!! hey guys~ it's hoe garden from the tap!!! and it's coming to SMSU.. employ me me me me.. i wan to wash my mouth thru your tap~!






Nicholas also brought me to kovan for punggol nasi lemak.. ok onlyle..very little le the liao..


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...