Monday, April 14, 2008

mid term break







It came too fast and i think it will be over soon.. den it's time we deal with project and nasty prof again.. o' well, @ least it's much better then working.. So nice to see nana again.. It has been a while.. The last time I saw her was like our last Genting trip.. How i wish just to meet up with my frens everyday and just screw school.. But I don't stay as long as the china peeps in school.. So I guess I'm fine.. I hope this would recharge me and motivate me again... well, I just made cheesecake over the weekend... It wasn't hotel style.. not even near cartel style.. nana gaveme heaven's chocolate cake.. I'm going to throw my cake away soon.. lol` Nana happy birthday.. It could be better.. Next year okies? hee`! and kiki pls don't go? Your frens are here.. your work is here.. your memories are here.. I know people change.. But stay abit longer?












No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...