Friday, April 18, 2008

Bangkok day 1

The pussycats first out of town trip. I thought I wun be visiting bkk for quite some time cos I was there last august but all thnks to karen and tessa who sponsored accommodation I was there for our first overseas trip, actually i was in hk w JL, Jw and Celina last summer already but this one is another group lor. Alright, day 1 we took the night flight by Tiger (roar) Singapore most distinguish budget airline. My first time taking a flight at budget terminal super exciting la! Super cool the name of the budget terminal is budget terminal.







mdm, no taking photos outside... yar like i care.. snap snap snap.. hahahah`! My first time at budget terminal







Yay`!!! Let's go find som



Tessa scold for using the free internet at the budget terminal.. need to queue one k.. but scold for what?








Tessa say we are cam whore.. yes need to be shot`!! She loves ray ban and she is going to get one..



After the most no frills flight ever.. welcome to bangkok`!!
Land of smiles.. or malls? hee!

IMG_1763.jpg IMG_1762.jpg



Took taxi which cost us around 350 baht to hotel.. Look at how happy is miss sim.. We stayed at Reno Hotel.. It was suppose to be some boutique hotel.. Indeed very boutique.. It's very very affordable and it's right opposite MBK..



Nah` Boutique enough? hahahaha
"Where should we go? Where should we go" keeps bugging Carmen..





IMG_0123.jpgIMG_0122.jpg

We went to suan lum... We took like almost all the transport in bkk to get there lor.. Tessa likes it there cos of either the thai show or the beer garden.. or the shoppin.. I dunno..

IMG_0114.jpgIMG_1768.jpgIMG_1778.jpg

IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0109.jpg

We took the sky train and the MRT and we walk walk walked..

IMG_0096.jpg
Wee... weet ...

IMG_0097.jpgIMG_0094.jpgIMG_0105.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg IMG_1766.jpgIMG_0115.jpg

Suan Lum is not very near the place we stayed.. and we finally reached.. we got lost .. cannot find beer garden ah`~~









Why did Tessa order the beer tower?


IMG_0129.jpg IMG_0128.jpg IMG_0127.jpg

Faster eat.. Faster eat.. Then let's go shopping`!!





Suan Lum stuff has never been cheap.. I didn't get anything.. But some of them got the 150 baht sunglasses.. *psst I got mine at JJ market at 50 baht.. different quality lar.. duh`

IMG_0145.jpgIMG_0146.jpg

I've never liked suan lum but this time round with them I was rather interesting looking at the things they bought..

IMG_0153.jpg IMG_0151.jpgIMG_0152.jpg IMG_0150.jpg

Went to this cafe outside.. waiting for that 2 peeps that went their own way.. We waited like how long.. Then karen msged.. we are in the cab see you guys back in the hotel... wah lau... wait for what rite.. so we use Tessa transport fund.. Don't care ah` Alright this is day one at Suan Lum..

Thai food lovers : there is this place at vivo city call Thai accent... It serves authentic thai food.. Vivo city level 2... I was there yesterday.. It was really yummy.. you guys got to try their green curry.. supper yummy.. and their thai ice tea.. I miss my thai ice tea.. I want some more.. But not very cheap le.. but if you guys can afford sushi tei that has a long queue most of the time... why not try thai accent.. really delicious.. wah.. I'm thinking of the thai ice tea now.. Show I go get it tonight again? omg addicted to ice tea.. Their mango sticky rice is also quite afforable $6.50 only.. around the same price as bkk.. hee`
Dont' try their
Phad-Thai Fried Noodles with Prawns ($11.90). It's too dry le.. kup kup one.. this dish definitely has more room for improvement.. It's nic's breakfast and lunch for the next day.. It was too spicy for me..



This place is way better than thai express..




No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...