Thursday, April 17, 2008

We are all different

Everyone is special in their own individual way. We are brought up in different environment, different family, different culture, different influence. Some might grow up to be confident, lethargic or shy. Some might grow up to be spendthrift, stingy or generous. Some might grow up to be fake, disgusting or sincere. Some might grow to be attractive, smart or empty. I have learnt something. I have learnt that everyone is different but as Asians i have learnt that most are frugal or I can say some stingy. I think it's the culture or upbringing to teach us to be frugal people (but some are stingy when it's over done) and it disgust people like me. As Asian we also like to showoff like look how huge my diamond ring is, look how smart my kids are, look how my watch has more diamonds than yours. We like to compare if we got a better deal or got something better than yours.. Some people's houses are seriously huge to the max and they are generous I must say they are the outliers cos they are super rich but for normal Asians we tend to be more of a showoff and abit stingy. But no matter how big your diamond is or how huge your house is. It's a total turnoff when one is stingy. Seriously, so what yours diamond is huge, I don't care cause you are unwilling to even pay your share for drinks every time turn people off immediately. I don't know everyone has the same definition as stingy. I think I'm frugal but not stingy. I'm willing to treat my friends drinks or lunches or just doing their chores for them. sometimes I get irritated cause I do it too many times and these people take me for granted. But I think stingy is every time when there is a need to pay money one take their own sweet time or be excused or act busy and let the other party pay. I have seen these behaviour many times and I had to pay all the time (not one time that person pay) that's why it irritates me. I was sincere. I think i share most of the time i try to invite when there's party, i introduce to good stuff like websites or even introducing a job. Even automatic-sao can automatic, some can just lived with it and not offer to pay back or to treat in return. Some people are so stingy that they did not even buy a birthday present when they attend a birthday and they are very close to that person. How cool is that. Frugal is that when they don't want that if they don't want to pay then they don't go lor. I'm very anal about this situation as I'm still a student and my mum don't give me my pocket money. I lived on my savings and my internship pay. I don't understand why people that can afford to show off their 10 carat diamond but be so stingy. I feel like the boyfriend, feeding my girlfriend and paying her share for parties or holidays. I'm just a very anal student that is blinded. Or am I wrong? Am I just stingy. Well, at least I know I'm willing to pay for a bottle of water when I'm thirsty and not drink from the toilet.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...