Monday, April 14, 2008

Only fit for the queen

I tried the marigold mangosteen drink.. It's not even close to mangosteen and there is no pulp.. But It's a good try.. Taste like cranberry juice.. hee` I think the peeps in marigold are darn smart and creative mangosteen also can make juice.. o'well, 100 point for creative juice but taste.. hmm... I was just happy i got the small sample pack.. hee~




I recently bought a mangosteen snack from bkk.. Super interesting snack.. And it really taste and look like the real one.. just crunchy and yummy.. It's like space food or something.. I really love technology I helps to add flavours to food.. yums.. next time go bkk have to buy... and its really cheap.. Very interesting snack.. love it`! remember to buy this for me whoever is going bkk


I don't know if you guys know there is fish porridge that cost 5 bucks at bukit timah market. I tried it recently 'boy i waited like for an hour.. It was okay lor.. and the chilli was the secret recipe.. Singaporeans would queue and pay for good food.. Apparently my mum treat me like a queen today.. She cook yummy fish prawn egg porridge.. It was yummy and best thing of all no msg.. I hate to eat msg outside.. everything also very heavy in the flavouring just like my china trip.. Mummy's fish porridge was very very nice.. I think cos it's all done by the nicest ingredients.. look how huge the prawns are.. gosh.. GE food`!! lol`! o' well, nothins perfect.. lol`! I was good lar.. yummy.. supper full ger today.. pork chop bun.. egg tart, almond biscuits (mum just went macau) and this.. I was really a queen for the day..








No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...