Monday, April 21, 2008

Bf shirts

Remember the hk vixen? She was saying I dressed sloppily last summer? Everyone is wearing bf shirts now lar.. I saw her at Morton's the other day.. lol` Bet she looks good in her poseur and her bargain clothes.. still remembering her coach hobo was her most precious 21st bdae present from her parents.. how sweet.. need to wait 21 years for a coach hobo.. and couldn't recognise what is slops and HnM (not on bargain/discount) shirts.. I'm not saying HnM is o' so great and o so expensive but it definitely beat the rags she was wearing.. Hope i won't see her in a bf shirt ever` or let's say hopefully she won't appear in front of me anytime soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...