Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sausage in a pancake

Love the sweet syrup dripping in your pancakes?

Love your sausages in your big breakfast?



Love having breakfast with love?


Now they have it all in one`! (well, the love part is subject to availability)



It taste funny.. pancakes and sausages.. something sweet with something salty.. Nic got no class today.. woke up just to buy me this .. hee` nniccee.. ssswwweeeet`! but i was late for my class.. o well, he's talking about presentation and how we should not be wearing slippers.. like duh` la
This week is junk food week. o well which week is not.. I tried sunday brunch at brewerks.. I had my pancakes and nic had his burger.. no more fighting breakfast or lunch or not able to wake up that early.. but nic's burger was too dry cause he order medium WELL.. hahaha` told him not to order that already.. btw btw, for thous who had tried the food in the states.. don't you miss them? Even their macgriddles is real food lor.. Their sausage is gao gao one lor.. thick and juicy de.. cannot resist their food.. I can't wait for them to bring in the mozzarela sticks.. they are so addictive.. nothin compared to the ones at
IMG_2196.jpg IMG_2195.jpg

(hahahaha~ we voted 8888.. buy 4d)

Thinking of states food.. when you guys are in LA.. you guys just have to try the pastrami burger from the hat la`! nothing compared to the one at the seah street deli... IT's really the world's best burger/ pastrami . . dope ah~ I'm drooling thinking of their burger.. I miss my trip with karen.. Yummilious food..

Ang mor is more fattening but their food is so full of flavour.. They are never stingy with the 'liao' in their food.. YUMs.. On the other hand, Nic hate American food.. he's a typical Chinese.. rice can never be substitute for pasta and sandwiches.. lol~ Pasta he will never love.. but that the only thing i know how to cook.. bwahahahhahaha.. no choice~ Have a yummy week`!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...