Monday, March 31, 2008

Rach's surprise



This weekend i did not read my readings AGAIN... lol~ It was rach's bdae party.. It was fun fun fun`! I didn't know it was a surprise party i was there just in time to sing happy birthday.. hee`! o' well, these bunch of peeps are really funny.. loud and crazy like me.. Had loadsa fun.. wonder who's birthday is next.. maybe mambo this wed w karen... can't wait... fi you wan to go? but it's not confirm yet.. Lazy to blog.. just show you guys photo.. I din drink cos i drove.. hee` i think i'm the guai-est of them all.. * ribbit




This is like how bloody cute... value meal le.. I love this cake... Don't ask me where she got it she say hougang.. lol.. o well that helps


O'well i was the paparazzi for that nite..


doing shit with my camera.. hate to take night shots.. some blur blur de.. o well, got carmen to test the photos cos she keeps drinking and drinking.. den abit seh seh liao



This little boy super duper cute.. His name is Harrod ( i think it's like that spell) ..the kids keep aiming the fries lor.. this little boy cannot reach lor..



Rach drinks Orange Juice~




India poker... super drag game...




Dare : hold one finger of someone till the end of the game



Dare: let your friend style you a funky hairstyle



Sparkle sparkle





Dear Rach, I'm not the one who mix all your drinks.. like you can see.. it's Nicole~!!!


Someone puked.. o well.. Happy birthday Rach.. it was fun~



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...