Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Saint once decreed


Caught leap years recently.. interesting show.. not touching but actually a wee bit funny.. like some of the quotes.. dunno why still remember them.. But i enjoyed kiki, esteee and leng leng's company.. can't wait for this weekend.. cancel all your meetings we have AA meeting this weekend.. btw who have to ost for leap years.. their song nicceee... wong li ling is pretty but her wardrobe abit average nia.. watch the show if you have free time..

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my
life
as handsome as Tom Cruise, can fight like Jackie Chan and
as rich as the sultan of Brunei
In love letters, the most common word used is “miss” not
“love”
“In three words, i can sum up all I’ve learned about life.
It goes on.”- Robert Frost.
it's better to have loved and lost than not to have love
at all
I dunno if all these are from catherine lim's book.. but i think the book would be better.. shall borrow it when i have more time...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...