Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just love me less each day

All i need is a shoulder to cry on..
All i need is someone to be there
I don't need fancy gifts
I don't need sweet nothings
I don't need secret letter
All i need i someone to love me truely madly deeply
I just want to be loved everyday

as i walk down this path each day
tears filled my heart with pain
As much as you know it's love
I don't feel it anyway
Love is never a dream come true
as i walk down this memory lane
You have no idea how much i want to give up everyday

Doing the impossible
of loving you each day
put me into so much hell every day
all i want is to move on one day
As i know you are not the one for me today

Everyday i tear my heart apart
did i not love you enough today
all i want is to stop this nonsense right away
no wonder all your friends are all single today
just walk with me and i'll give up someday
all you have to do is to love me less each day
an hopefully my tears would be gone away
Thank you and may God bless you everyday

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...