Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging again?

Well, maybe you guys have noticed I've been blogging some nonsense on and and off.. I guess I just cannot stop blogging lar. I need to put some of my anger or comments somewhere if not i might go crazy.. School has started and it seems like emo mood is affecting everyone around me.. everyone is stress.. even nic is stress.. yes he's still around.. hee~ but not alwaz around.. this term i'll be super free.. and nic is super busy.. so no probs if anyone wants to go for dinner or lunch.. don't ask me supper cos my anal brother is catching terrorist and driving to camp everyday.. anal rite.. i don't want to start complaining about that ass YET.. well, I might start blogging soon due to my nonchalant life.. Have fun in school and @ werk too!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...