Thursday, March 20, 2008

holiday daze, rambles that don't make any sense at all

I know it's the holidaes.. I should be gald i have no class on friday.. but but but.. i have class on saturday.. o well, like what yuki say i have a million a zillion things to do but never ever can settle down and really do them... even thou i have pretty much nothin else to do but to surf for sprees and blogs and playing online games.. and my new cable box has all the channels except the horse racing ones.. so why waste ... faster watch before they take it out and gimme bck my o' so limited choice of channel..

Today is veron, suz, carmen and wendy's bday party.. veron is sick so dinner might be cancelled.. so last min rite.. but o well should have went to yuki's place to make cheesecake or brownies or tiramisu... can't wait for that.. can't wait to have fun.. can't wait for my aa meeting at yuki's place... hee~ it has been a while since i had fun..
o' well, fun over readings i guess...

ps: mrs esther ker.. I'll give you moral support.. i hope you no get hurt anymore.. but i agree he has been really sweet and nice to you recently.. i'm really happy for you.. meet up soon for supper.. too much sch is bad

Happy holidaes~!! love ya~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...